Request for Proposal
Invitation to Bid From Legacy Greenscapes
Project 1107: 30 Acre Urban Park in Winchester, Kentucky
Provide a Negotiated Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) for comprehensive design-build services for a public green space located on 30 acres of land, known as the former Clark Regional Medical Center, that is situated at 1107 W. Lexington Avenue, Winchester, Kentucky, to include but not limited to the following:
• Children’s Adventure Play Area – currently in design by Learning Landscapes Design
• One mile circulation / multi-use trail with connections to amenities
• Restrooms and shade structures
• Dog park
• Site lighting
• Improve all entrances to ensure the Project is ADA compliant and aesthetically attractive
• Drinking fountains, trash receptacles, and seating
• Native landscape plantings
To learn more about the project and how to submit a proposal, visit Lynn Imaging by clicking here.
A complete bid package (hardcopy set) is available for purchase of $100.00 or a download is available for purchase of $35.00 using your established Lynn Account or by using your credit card online. UPS Ground fee is $17.00.
LYNN ID# 17-103
Existing plan holders will be notified by email upon the release of any addenda and links will be available for downloading/viewing. Failure to order bid sets through Lynn Imaging and not being on the plan holders list will prevent you from receiving the notification and being able to view the addenda.